Saturday, January 20, 2018

Will Get

Will Get

Now what will I get from all this support?
It’s ok even if I don’t get,
I have gotten used to the thorns,
Flower made with paper does not bloom,
Now what will I get from all this support?

I will never be loved by wealth.
Now won’t even get a friend like me.
Even if your feet are surrounded with gifts,
You won’t get this flowered garden.

This person will come alive even after death on your call,
You will find this bird pearched on the branch of your love,
Look at your footsteps if you do not believe me,


It is there you will find the one who awaits you.


Vishal Kaushal


This is my first book of poetry. I am trying to portray my thoughts on paper with the help of my poems. Time passed, looks changed, thoughts changed, met new people, made new friends, and some people I still remember and some people who still remember me.
           
http://www.amazon.in/dp/9386126419

http://www.ebay.in/itm/-/112313189558

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glass of Alchohol

Glass of Alchohol Life is not that special, Why is this thirst not quenched? The pegs are full, But I am not thirsty. Life is...