Sunday, January 21, 2018

Terrorist

Terrorist

Am I a human or a decree?
What am I?

Yes I am a terrorist.
Yes I am a terrorist.
I am a chain.
I am a drawing line.

I am a Muslim.
But, I am a human.

I am helplessness.
I am distant from loved ones.

I am a firearm.
I am faceless.
I am not khakhi or Khadi,
I am a terrorist.

I am my Independence,
I am my ruin.

I have a young daughter at home,
There is no food at home.

Innocents now die in a way,
That turns humans into terrorists.

When the Government instigates riots,
Why is it not called a terrorist?

Now I do not have any support,
This ocean does not have a shore.


 Vishal Kaushal 


This is my first book of poetry. I am trying to portray my thoughts on paper with the help of my poems. Time passed, looks changed, thoughts changed, met new people, made new friends, and some people I still remember and some people who still remember me.
           
http://www.amazon.in/dp/9386126419

http://www.ebay.in/itm/-/112313189558 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glass of Alchohol

Glass of Alchohol Life is not that special, Why is this thirst not quenched? The pegs are full, But I am not thirsty. Life is...