Friday, March 30, 2018

Glass of Alchohol


Glass of Alchohol
Life is not that special,
Why is this thirst not quenched?
The pegs are full,

But I am not thirsty.
Life is not that special.

When a glass of alcohol clinks with another,
Why do I not remember her?
Now even the evening is not that special,
Now that the bottle is not near me.

Now that I have started staggering,
When we started going to the pubs.

Then I remembered a tale,
There I left a filled glass.

Again you started showing your traits,
Again I remembered her.
Why did I get infactuated?
When will this longing end?
This is my first book of poetry. I am trying to portray my thoughts on paper with the help of my poems. Time passed, looks changed, thoughts changed, met new people, made new friends, and some people I still remember and some people who still remember me.

           
http://www.amazon.in/dp/9386126419

http://www.ebay.in/itm/-/112313189558


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glass of Alchohol

Glass of Alchohol Life is not that special, Why is this thirst not quenched? The pegs are full, But I am not thirsty. Life is...