Sunday, January 21, 2018

Childhood


Childhood
Clouds came, with them came the rains,
Started falling in love with friend again,
The Earth started getting wet with the sound of the clouds.

Wet are these green green leaves,
small small kids who are dancing in the rain,
were protected from cold by their grandma.
Even I started reminiscing about my childhood.

The roads that are hidden by the droplets,
Savouring the hot fritters in this weather,
Strong winds started blowing in a way,
I started missing my home.

The cloud has started going from here,
People have started coming on the streets,
Again the sounds of the cars are being heard,
Again life started loosing its childhood,
Again life started loosing its childhood

Vishal Kaushal


This is my first book of poetry. I am trying to portray my thoughts on paper with the help of my poems. Time passed, looks changed, thoughts changed, met new people, made new friends, and some people I still remember and some people who still remember me.


 http://www.amazon.in/dp/9386126419
http://www.ebay.in/itm/-/112313189558



No comments:

Post a Comment

Glass of Alchohol

Glass of Alchohol Life is not that special, Why is this thirst not quenched? The pegs are full, But I am not thirsty. Life is...